- Meet with our trekking guide in Haputale town
- Start trekking through Thangamalai rain forest patch in Haputale which leads to Ella – Kandy railway track. Track parallel to the rail road and tunnels and walk through the forests of Idalgasinna village. Enjoy a picnic lunch in a nice mountain peak overlooking tea estates. Then continue the trek to Ohiya passing remote tea estates for dinner and overnight stay in a simple estate guest house.
- Breakfast at estate guest house
- Start trekking through remote tea estates of Ohiya and meet with local villagers who lives in tea estates. Then walk through number of hair in bends known as “Devil’s stair case” where you enter a forest patch passing Devil’s stair case. Trek through the forest and enter the Horton Plains National Park where you could trek through the misty plains of Horton plains and walk up to World’s end point and Baker’s waterfall before returning back to Horton Plains park entrance where you will be served a picnic lunch.
- Transfer to Maskeliya by a van. This will be approximately 3 hours drive
- Overnight stay in a guest house in Maskeliya, at the foot hills of Adam’s peak with dinner.
- Start ascending Adam’s peak at about 1 AM with the expectation of reaching the summit by 5 AM to witness the sunrise. Pay homage to Lord Buddha’s foot prints in the summit and start descending Adam’s Peak. You are expected to reach the foothills by 10 AM n which time you will be transferred to the guest you stayed in the previous night for freshen up and breakfast.
|No of Pax||Per Person|
|01 pax||US$ 0|
|02 pax||US$ 0|
|03 pax||US$ 0|
|04 pax||US$ 0|
|05 pax||US$ 0|
|06 pax||US$ 0|
|07 pax||US$ 0|
|08 pax||US$ 0|
The above rates includes,
- 2 nights accommodation in a simple home stay
- Meals from day one lunch to day three lunch (Picnic meals will be offered during treks)
- Professional trekking guide’s fee
- Local transport during the trek
- Entry fee for Horton Plains National Park